Friday, October 17, 2008

FUNNY READ: D'BANJ GIVES CRAZY REPLIES TO SOME QUESTIONS !


**FOUND THIS ON THE INTERNET SOMEWHERE (SOURCE LISTED BELOW)...NOT SURE OF THE VALIDITY OF THE INFO...BUT FUNNY STURVS ANYWAY..ENJOY!!!
PLEASE FEEL FREE TO LEAVE A COMMENT BELOW

Dear KokoMaster,
My roommate has a wonderful bf she's been dating for about 6 mnths.I think i'm startin to fall for him and i feel he likes me too.Do you think i should let him know how i feel? I'm scared he might reject me. (Oyinda OOU)

Dear Oyinda,
Reject u ke? if u are a real kokolette he cannot reject u.tell him d koko & offer him sth ur roommate hasn't. May the best booty win!

Dear KokoMaster,
I jst met this guy and i think he's really cool. i would like to hang out wif him but i jst found out that he used to date my cuzn. does dat make it wrong? Faith, Ikeja

Dear Faith,
I dnt see any problem ere. what exactly is confusing u? i think its best to keep that anaconda within the family. at least dat way u are sure it doesnt stray too far away.

KokoMaster,
There is this totally hot dude that lives in my neighbourhood. i really like him but he hardly eva notices me. this is really gettin to me. what do i do to grab his attention? Ego, Festac Town

Dear Ego,
i understand ur plight. fine boys dem too dey lyk show demselves..i'll advise dat u take d followin steps:
change ur soap. change ur cream. change ur wardrobe. if all that doesnt work, use ur joker: offer to sleep with him. You'll get all the attention u want. Simple

Dear Kokomaster,
whenever i have sex more dan once a day, i get really fatigued. is this a common problem among guys or do i have a major problem? Doyin Oladipo

Dear Doyin,
i'd hate to be d one to let u kno dat u av a very very major problem. this problem is exclusive to u and u still dey speak english on top am. i'll advise u to quickly go and treat ur anaconda b4 d world hears about this. how would a young man be tired of hittin d koko? abeg no tlk am pass ere except its to ur doctor. Good luck !

Dear KokoMaster,
i live wif ma big cuzn and her husband bcos i go to skl in lagos.my cuzns husband has been dropping hints that he wants to sleep wif me.although i think he'z attractive (i cant lie), i know it would be a rong tin to do. he keeps buying me nice tins and givin me money. i cant stand d temptatn anymore. Help!
Tempted, Magodo

Dear Tempted,
U r a big thief! after ur cuzn gave u roof over ur head (& i'm sure she feeds u too), u wan take her husband join. u think u are sharp. u eye d man and collect his things. now its time to chop koboko, and u r longin tins. my advice to u is that u either stop taking anytin from him or u jst leave and go somehwere dat d husband is nt a fyn boi so u wont be tempted. But the easiest tin is to jst chop koboko and let life go on (at ur own risk sha)

Dear KokoMaster,
i'm only 18yrs old but i've neva been attracted to girls. do u think i'm gay?i saw ur booty video and i think u r realli hot. Gary, oshodi

Gary,
If you noticed, i couldnt say dear. because i dey fear gan. out of all d lovely kokolettes in dat video, u think i'm hot? u need to go baf ur head o. sorry bruv, but u are DEFINITELY gay!

Dear KokoMaster,
i'm a realli pretty and guys are always on my case. the problem is that i feel all of dem jst want to get in my pants. how will i know when i meet a guy who realli lyks me for me? Sarah, Lekki

Lovely Sarah,
no guy wants u 4 u, we all want to get the koko. so i suggest u jst go wif d flow and go 4 d one who likes u most or is more tolerable bcos iif u want Mr Nice Guy, u go tey

Dear KokoMaster,
I hurd 4rm ma best friend dat my gf was cheatin when i was away at skl. Now i'm back but she swears dat she neva had anytin to do wif anybody else. I dont know whether to believe her or my best friend. And i really really love her. Emeka, Ikotun

Dear Emeka,
Owner suppose kno how he left his property. Try test am and if the koko feels different, u kno she has been visited. Dont jump to conclusions. Hw ur friend take know sef? Remember , keep ur friends close and your kokolettes closer.

Source

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

This is soooooo cool. Read this and i almost fell over laughing.

Anonymous said...

awww man...d'banj almost killed me with those answers

Anonymous said...

OMG Dbanj u r too much......... u no long dem ansas at all i gbadu dem All The Way mehn... vry funi

Anonymous said...

whao,ths comments re so real nd funny!!
whr on earth did ths guy,dbanj,come frm?!!!!

Anonymous said...

this is the funniest thing I have read in AGES!!! loved it!!!