Tuesday, February 10, 2009

UK to declare war on Nigerian 419 scams (The Spoof Comedy)

The United Kingdom is going to wage an all out war against Nigerian scammers, it said today.

"We've had enough of the bastards, they are going down" Said Gordon Brown.

"We've already bombed eight internet cafes in Lagos, and many more will follow, I mean they shouldn't complain really, we are throwing money at them! You know how much these bombs cost?"

Okau Abamsa, an experienced scammer said that one minute he was making a fake certificate to fool a victim, then the next minute he was running out the cafe on fire.

"I'm only trying to make a living" Okau said while surgeons were in the process of removing a melted keyboard from his leg "I'm going to work from home now, in my mansion off of Koalom road in Bong bong province, luckily my Mercedes only suffered a broken window. I'm so poor I have to do this, I have no choice"

US President George Bush said that he feels this is the right thing to do, he knows someone who is very close to him who has been scammed by these thieves, he refused to name them, saying the person is too embarrassed to admit it, but to make one thing clear that it wasn't him, honest.

The Nigerian government refused to comment, but support the UK in it's bid to stamp down on the culprit of Nigeria's diminished reputation on the international stage.

The story above is a satire or parody. It is entirely fictitious.

Source

No comments: